EET Seismic Class (Live Seminar in Sacramento, CA)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordankhensley

Reaction score
I wanted to write a review of the EET Seismic Class for anyone who is on the fence about if it is worth the money or not.

For those that don't want to read: The answer is a definite YES. 

I took the CA Seismic exam in November 2015. I signed up for the seismic class because I had already taken the EET PE review class off the recommendation of a co-worker and loved it (Nazrul taught the water resource class and set the bar really high). I wasn't sure about the seismic class because it was taught by someone else (Ahmed) and I felt like it was a risk on whether it would be good or not. I didn't see that many reviews of just the Seismic class. 

Ahmed is not only extremely knowledgeable about seismic and structural engineering but also a very good instructor. He is passionate about what he does and it shows. I felt that the speed of the class was great. The book that he put together was excellent. I felt like I could contact Ahmed if I was at home studying and get a quick and thorough response back. The class size was pretty small so I felt like I could ask questions without annoying everyone or holding anyone up. Overall, I would say that taking this class was a great experience. I was well prepared to take the seismic exam and left the exam feeling like there was no way I didn't pass. 

Obviously, there is no shortcuts and taking this exam is hard and requires work. No class no matter how good it is can get you out of putting in the work. What taking this class does is it gives you a very efficient way of passing the exam. It's well organized and lets you concentrate your efforts in the best way possible. In my opinion that is well worth the money. 

Back