EET - October 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geomane

Reaction score
For anyone enrolled in the EET Civil breadth and/or any of the depth options:

What do you all think of the course so far? How are you doing on the homework and quizzes?

So far, I like it.

-James

The course is legit. Im on my second attempt at the exam. Their afternoon portion is way better than Test Masters (I took it last time). Their willingness to help you and response time is fantastic. My only criticism till now is their writing during lesson is with the mouse , not a pen, and it gets messy. Nothing that would push me in another direction though. 

I am loving the course, the instructors are very helpful and know how to present the material in a way that makes sense and is useful. I was not too thrilled with how little practice there was with the project planning and means and methods sections in terms of practice problems, however, I do feel much differently regarding the Materials I and Soil Mechanics sections. There are much more practice problems and they are very helpful. I am finding myself studying 3-4 hours a day outside of the lectures, what about all of you?

I'm also enjoying the course so far. Scoring decently on homework so far, and most everything I've read indicates that EET questions may be a degree harder than those on the actual exam.

@ngmakhlo, I agree! I wish all the sections had a similar number of practice problems to that of materials & soil mechanics. Structures is coming up this weekend. Anyone else not looking forward to it either?!  -_-

I'm also enjoying the course so far. Scoring decently on homework so far, and most everything I've read indicates that EET questions may be a degree harder than those on the actual exam.

@ngmakhlo, I agree! I wish all the sections had a similar number of practice problems to that of materials & soil mechanics. Structures is coming up this weekend. Anyone else not looking forward to it either?!  -_-
This weekend (structural mechanics) is going to be an intense one that is for sure! I am a little concerned because I do not have the Steel manuals that Amir referenced, let me rephrase that, my office has them but I was not planning on needing them! I am also scoring well on the homework and quizzes and doing well on the NCEES practice exam, regarding the topics we have already covered. What is your email cdc000 (share through messaging)? We can study together via email!

I find the course very helpful so far. Looking forward to the last two breadth sessions. Hydraulics is my weakness......

Back