EET Geotechnical review

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mohican

Reaction score
I see numerous good reviews for EET WRE , Construction , Structure and Transportation depth course but seems like almost none for Geo. 

I'm looking for some most recent EET Geo prep class takers review.

See if @mrs blybrook can weigh in here as she's taking the EET on demand course right now.  She'll be better at explaining her experience with the course than I can.

I signed up for the EET Breadth and Geotech Depth classes. I am taking the on demand version. I am basically following the webinar classes. I am watching the videos the following week or two after the current versions are posted (which is the evening of the webinar class) and working my way through all the practice problems with the videos. Right now I am just working on the Breadth, as the Depth happens later (March I think). So far I think the material, instructors, and practice problems are pretty good and worth the money. There is a LOT of material and its taking me a lot of time to do this, but I really want to pass the PE, so I am putting forth the effort. Just as a side note, the webinar videos for the Fall 2017 sessions are all available, so you do not have to wait till they do the Spring 2018 webinars to watch the Depth videos (or Breadth for that matter). I just prefer to try and keep pace (at least as close as possible) to the live webinar classes. It helps me stay on track. If you haven't already signed up, or found another class, my review thus far is positive, and I would recommend EET.

Back