EET Civil/Transpo

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissPE

Reaction score
After 2 failed attempts with the Civil Transportation exam, I was desperate for a review class that could give me the information and support I was obviously lacking. I was a new mom who was extremely busy between work and taking care of my family. I didn’t have time to waste, so I signed up for the EET on-demand depth review class. This was the absolute best thing I could have done. All the material and resources provided by the class were relevant and useful on the exam. Professor Samir was phenomenal! He was always super friendly and responsive anytime I sent questions to him via email (even at 7pm at night). He is extremely knowledgeable on the Transportation topics and explains the concepts very well — especially in terms that someone who doesn’t design roads everyday can easily understand. When I took the exam for the 3rd time, I finally felt prepared and hesitantly confident in my answers (until you know you passed, you don’t want to jinx yourself with over-confidence!). Turns out, I finally passed! I guess third time is a charm after all. I definitely recommend this class to anyone considering taking the Civil - Transportation depth! 

I personally didn’t take the breadth review class offered by EET, but I have a friend who did and highly recommended it as well. 

I could understand exactly where you coming from when I was trying to pass my PE couple of years ago I had a family 4 kids two in collage and I wanted to pass my PE test so bad, but I was so afraid because I have graduate over 20 years before and. but like you I found Professional Engineering Services , Dr. Mansour that helped me a lot  not only he encouraged me abutl also answered all my questions and explained things for me that helped me pass my PE. His manuals are really IMO are the best on the market look at all the ratings his books are getting and not only his materials but also his classes which I believe now a friend of mine is taking says you get bath the ON demand and live class both for the price of one  which still as my friend put it  is best buck for the money.  Congratulations on you passing the 8 hours and hope you and your family will have the best. by the way check out  Dr. Mansour books for Seismic and Surveying I hear he is having a big sale to help future PE.  Good luck

Back