EET’s Civil/WRE PE Exam Webinar Review

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian

Reaction score
Happy 2019 all and best of luck for those of you studying for the April PE exam! I recently passed the Civil/WRE exam and utilized EET's webinar course to prepare me for the exam. I'm 20 years removed from when I received my B.S. in civil engineering and took the EIT (FE) exam 10 years ago so I was hesitant on how to structure my study plan. Luckily, I found this forum and read through multiple positive reviews citing EET and specifically mentioning Dr. Islam. I decided to go with EET and it was the best investment I made toward passing the PE exam. Their webinar series and organized notes folders are second to none in my opinion. I took a milk crate of books to the exam, but primarily used EET's folders as reference material for o/a 80% of the material found on the exam.

I was also pleased by the amount of homework, practice exams and simulated exams EET offers as part of their package that were instrumental for the afternoon (WRE) focused section. Lastly and what impressed me the most was Dr. Islam's dedication at teaching and coaching you through your studies - he goes above and beyond - through email/phone/adding extra webinar sessions/simplifying complex topics/demonstrating a positive attitude to ensure you truly understand the concept being presented and the variations of these that you might experience during the exam.

Anyway, I am not a paid sponsor but wanted to share my positive experience with EET that resulted in a pass after my first attempt with the Civil/WRE exam last October as there might be someone like myself last year looking for a recommended study course. Historically, last October's WRE pass rate was the lowest in recent years....for me, Dr. Islam's in-depth course was the difference. Best of luck to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back