EB.com wikipedia page

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, we just got...

pwned.jpg

Who wrote the entry on the website? How does it work?

If you wrote it, RG, maybe if you took the stuff about "the other board" out it would be okay.

I dont know shit about it really.

you have to create an account to edit the page I think?

I tried to add some more garbage to make it look like I am not trying to spam?

Maybe when one of our computer litterate folks such as Dvinny or Skywarp check in they can add some of the ncees pencil graphics....

before we get Owned ....

This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.

Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steps to list an article for deletion: {{subst:afd}} ? Preloaded debate OR {{subst:afd2|pg=Engineerboards.com|cat=|text=}} ? {{subst:afd3|pg=Engineerboards.com}} log

We're still

pwned.jpg

I forgot about that.

(Anyone can edit it) hint hint :D

I think they review it after 5 days so we have some time to tweak it and make it look like some of the others, most of the people who want it deleted are from finland? I didnt know the PPI Moles reached that far?

anyone who wants to edit it is more than welcome, thats about all I have as far as creativity goes.....

not fudge in particular, but someone registered right after we got started and sent me a PM claiming to be from PPI asking us(like I had any say in the matter) to stop creating the characters over on ppi.

I guess they couldnt have just sent the person in question an email from the one the registered with so I am fairly sure it was probably some fake PPI wanna be.

:claps:

you have to wonder about these phony enforcers. how empty is thier life if they feel they have to police the world? :eek:ld timer:

Back