Do we get sheets of paper to do our calculations?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to realize a lot of the proctors for the exam are not engineers and have no idea what a lot of this stuff is that you are tested on. They may not be able to tell the difference between your notes and what was on the exam even if your notes are structural and your exam was transportation.

How come when I said this I had everyone upset???

You have to realize a lot of the proctors for the exam are not engineers and have no idea what a lot of this stuff is that you are tested on. They may not be able to tell the difference between your notes and what was on the exam even if your notes are structural and your exam was transportation.

I sat in the front row with all the proctors right in front of me. When I got back from lunch before we started one of the proctors was asking me what the different type of engineers do that she gave out the books for. She also asked why there were so many transportation and like 2 nuclear and very few power.

I sat in the front row with all the proctors right in front of me. When I got back from lunch before we started one of the proctors was asking me what the different type of engineers do that she gave out the books for. She also asked why there were so many transportation and like 2 nuclear and very few power.

lol

I thought this was really odd but during my exam, one of the old lady proctors asked me what 'PE' stood for. Yes, in the middle of my exam.

Very few of the proctors know what we do.

Back