Difference Between the 3 Different XBOX 360's, Help needed ...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amie Hirano

Reaction score
My girlfriend is looking into getting me an XBOX 360 for xmas and she wanted me to find out the differences between the three that are out there in stores. I know Marshy works at EB Games or some game store so he could obviously help, but if anyone else can help, I would greatly appreciate it. I know there is a basic model that doesn't have all the bells, whistles, and devices; there is one that has all the bells, whistles, and devices; and there is the XBOX 360 Elite (which is the one I told her to get, eventhough I have no idea what makes it better than the other XBOX 360).

Thanks for anyone's help!

-------------------------------

dr dre headphones

Monster Beats Headphones

dr dre beats headphones

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend is looking into getting me an XBOX 360 for xmas and she wanted me to find out the differences between the three that are out there in stores. I know Marshy works at EB Games or some game store so he could obviously help, but if anyone else can help, I would greatly appreciate it. I know there is a basic model that doesn't have all the bells, whistles, and devices; there is one that has all the bells, whistles, and devices; and there is the XBOX 360 Elite (which is the one I told her to get, eventhough I have no idea what makes it better than the other XBOX 360).
Thanks for anyone's help!

-------------------------------

dr dre headphones

Monster Beats Headphones

dr dre beats headphones
I think this post was not intended for this board. EB mean Engineer Boards and it is not the EB games store. But maybe someone here can answer your question so stay tuned.

Back