Did you miss me?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PE-ness

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi everone, I'm back!

Funny things happened to me over the holidays, after obtaining my PE-ness. First, my boss and I got locked out of our usual office. I certainly don't understand why, and my boss's explanation makes no sense to me. All I know is we got there at our usual time and tried to enter, only to find that the door was locked shut, and the bushes were all overgrown, like no one had been keeping hte place up over the holidays.

Fair enough. So, we went around to the back door and tried to get in. It wasn't locked, but it was a tight fit and in the process of trying to force ourselves through, we set off the alarm system. This was the strange part, because the owner of our usual office then chased us away.

So, with that said, I hope you can udnerstand why I have been unable to post. Without an office, I have not had access to a computer, and of course my boss's hands have been real tired.

Anyway, it's good to be back!

Hi everone, I'm back!
Funny things happened to me over the holidays, after obtaining my PE-ness. First, my boss and I got locked out of our usual office. I certainly don't understand why, and my boss's explanation makes no sense to me. All I know is we got there at our usual time and tried to enter, only to find that the door was locked shut, and the bushes were all overgrown, like no one had been keeping hte place up over the holidays.

Fair enough. So, we went around to the back door and tried to get in. It wasn't locked, but it was a tight fit and in the process of trying to force ourselves through, we set off the alarm system. This was the strange part, because the owner of our usual office then chased us away.

So, with that said, I hope you can udnerstand why I have been unable to post. Without an office, I have not had access to a computer, and of course my boss's hands have been real tired.

Anyway, it's good to be back!
I hope there was not much chaffing involved in the process...

testee,
in your avatar, why is one bigger than the other? It looks to hang lower to?
I think it is just the angle at which the picture was snapped. That is not to be confused with the angle of the dangle.

JR

speaking of doctors....I got a letter from mine today saying he was just going to focus on overweight people (of course my first thought was, I'm a bit overweight!) and he would no longer be my doctor! I have to find a new one, so after going to this guy for about 25 years.....I just get a letter saying seeya!

^^There's this gay guy (not that there's anything wrong with that) who developes a serious crush on his proctologist, but can't figure out a way to approach him about the subject.

One day, one of the gay guy's friends (not that there's anything wrong with that) suggests to him that he surprise the good Doctor with flowers. A light bulb goes off over his head and he gets to work on setting up an appointment for the following Tuesday.

Tuesday comes and the gay guy (not that there's anything wrong with that!) goes in to see the Doctor. The Doctor, having just seen the guy the week before, takes a cursory glance at his behind and says "Well, I don't see anything different than last week, so I think you're doing fine."

But the gay guy (not that there's ... you know!) insists that the Doctor do a full probe.

Upon inititial insertion, the Doctor says "Hey, wait a minute, there's something in there!" He fishes around and pulls out ...

A dozen red roses!

The gay guy (you know), beside himself with excitement, says: "Read the card! Read the card!"

Latest posts

Back