Determine your result on the exam day itself!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP >/= PE

Reaction score
How hard it is to provide a copy of model answer scantron or may be email the answer key scantron after exam and provide a copy of candidates own scantrons as they leave out of exam hall. At least we have unofficial results and I am willing to pay $49 for the photocopy of my 2 scantrons. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How hard it is to provide a copy of model answer scantron or may be email the answer key scantron after exam and provide a copy of candidates own scantrons as they leave out of exam hall. At least we have unofficial results and I am willing to pay $49 for the photocopy of my 2 scantrons. 
giphy.gif

They already have this option when you sign up. Did you not select this during your registration? 

Too cheap.  What about...one million dollars?

epsilon-theory-one-million-dollars-september-15-2015-austin-powers.jpg

I would not be willing to spend any more time in that room with those people. let me drink! 

giphy.gif

I strongly believe most of you guys work with NCEES...All those who are PE's are here to check if the candidates are completely torn apart and then you guys pull out the results from you back pocket and slap it on our face...

giphy.gif

Just follow NCEES on Twitter, and find out the second results go live...But what would be that fun of that without the trolling.

Okay fine, I'll be the first one to say it.

source.gif

Just follow NCEES on Twitter, and find out the second results go live...
FWIW, they usually wait a few hours (or longer) to post to social media that the results have been released.

I have spent countless nights determining 'X' since 4th grade to masters...Not again

giphy.gif

Okay fine, I'll be the first one to say it.

source.gif

FWIW, they usually wait a few hours (or longer) to post to social media that the results have been released.
@RBHeadge PE I have heard about exams where Scantrons with attached carbon paper and another scantron following that are provided...this way we could evaluate our result and also have assurity that no one plays around with our scantron during evaluation....You never know because

giphy.gif

Back