DELAWARE?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My coworker said it was post marked June 29thm so I should be getting word today....Lets hope they did not have to stuff anything else on the envelope

MD will take its own sweet time.... They are not coming out before July 4th so try and divert your mind to something else .... I know easily said then done,..... I am also waiting in Maryland...

Opps I wasn't clear, my bad. I took the PE in Delaware. Those of us in neighboring states will have to wait just a little longer to get results.

Now back to my nail biting.

Opps I wasn't clear, my bad. I took the PE in Delaware. Those of us in neighboring states will have to wait just a little longer to get results.
Now back to my nail biting.
Yeap if you are from Delaware, you should start serious nail biting..(If you have any nails left after all this wait!)

The Delaware results also made it to New York. Passed (Civil/Water Resources & Environmental)

I got my result today and I PASSED :) :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :bananadoggywow:

DE Results in in NJ. I passed Civil/Transportation. When does DAPE have there metting to aprove them

Results are also in, I failed. Since last night, I got all my books together and embark myself on this long journey again. Good luck to everyone who passed.

DE Results in in NJ. I passed Civil/Transportation. When does DAPE have there metting to aprove them

Its usually like the second Wednesday (I think) each month. basically its a formality, once approved they will email you a document with instructions you print out and mail back to them. Basically you will need to buy one of those embossing seals(not the ink, but the crimper type). Congrats on passing!

How long after letter notifications are P.E.certificates usually issued in Delaware?

Can anyone that took Civil / Construction write down how the results came to them breakdown by subject..? Do they give you an overall score?

Can anyone that took Civil / Construction write down how the results came to them breakdown by subject..? Do they give you an overall score?
I did not get a breakdown from DAPE only a letter stating that I passed and that they will send more info later and not to call them.

BTW how much does DAPE charge to get the certificate

I did not get a breakdown from DAPE only a letter stating that I passed and that they will send more info later and not to call them.
BTW how much does DAPE charge to get the certificate

Delaware does not charge for the certificate. Check the web site, under "PE License". Your application Reference Number is your license number. Type in your name and see what happens:

https://www.dape.org/App/peRoster.asp

Today, I received an email stating that my P.E. license has been approved and then later received another email saying that I was inadvertently sent an email saying that my P.E. license was approved.

Did this happen to anyone else?

Today, I received an email stating that my P.E. license has been approved and then later received another email saying that I was inadvertently sent an email saying that my P.E. license was approved.
Did this happen to anyone else?
yes same thing happenned to me

Back