DELAWARE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:blink: Sooooooooo..... anybody got any news from the home of tax free shopping, Grotto's pizza, and extremely slow test result reporting?...."The First State" my a$$ :brick:

Last edited:
:angry: This is total :tone: . DAPE sent out results last year on the 3rd of June! Ex profundis de infernum clamor vobis dominus! :bad:

:kick: :brick: :kick: :brick: :kick: :brick: This has pretty much been my day :( Anybody have any news? If TX can have their results...I mean come on?

Last edited:
Intel from the "other" forum....

Subject Delaware Results

Posted by BlueHens99 on 06-20-2006 12:29

I just called today (06/20/06) at 3:30 p.m. and asked if PE and FE results had been sent out and was told they 'had just been sent out'. Check your mailboxes over the next couple days and good luck.

:prayers: :prayers: :prayers:

:bad: :brick: And so begins another day in PE Purgatory. Anywhere between today and 14 Jul to go! :brick: :bad:

Someone on the 'other' site claims that he/she knows of an FE result that was rec'd for Delaware.

Congrats! :claps: Nothing in the mail for me today :( ....maybe tomorrow :prayers:

Last edited:
:bad: So begins another day in PE purgatory. Anyday this week! Come on results! Need the results! :prayers: :bad:

Last edited:
Back