December 2021 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I failed surveying. I studied Mansour's book. Could someone tell me what other references I need to study for surveying?
I've used EET review course, but doing Reza book and taking Kirk practice exams really helped me with the exam pace. Try to do Reza book 2 to 3 times if you don't have any surveying background

Passed all 3 exams in my first attempt. The only tip that I can share is do as many practice exams as you can to pace yourself and try to keep going in the main exam

I passed Surveying! Done with all the comity requirements.
Does anyone know what will happen after you pass both Seismic and Surveying? Do I automatically get the seal now?

Also, recommending others to take Mansour, Reza and Kirk.

I passed Surveying! Done with all the comity requirements.
Does anyone know what will happen after you pass both Seismic and Surveying? Do I automatically get the seal now?

Also, recommending others to take Mansour, Reza and Kirk.
I am in the same situation as you. Applying by comity as I am on the East Coast. I think we wait and are to be contacted by the board, then pay the dues or prorated dues?

If I misspoke please let me know!

Passed all 3 exams in my first attempt. The only tip that I can share is do as many practice exams as you can to pace yourself and try to keep going in the main exam
have you heard how long it usually takes for the license numbers to come up on the website?

Think they release numbers every other friday, and I have been told to check the website (Search - DCA) with your name every saturday to see if you are in.
I spoke to someone who passed their last state specific exam in early December and they said they still have not popped up on the website. I hope that is not the case with the rest of us.

I spoke to someone who passed their last state specific exam in early December and they said they still have not popped up on the website. I hope that is not the case with the rest of us.
Hopefully. it seems like it varies from one person to another.

Back