December 2020 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

as_botd

Reaction score
I'm sure I can't be the only one who procrastinated through Q3 and Q4 and took an exam in December. 

Took surveying right before Christmas and it's the last exam I needed. Feeling pretty ok, but super antsy for results.

Yeup same, keep checking my e-mail. Except I also procrastinated in studying and got wrecked. Hopefully I at least brought the average down to help you out lol.

I took the surveying exam on the 11th and the seismic exam on the 16th.

I started this application process last August, tracking down references and old managers/mentors and all that as CA doesn't really play nice with the NCEES record.  I received a email that my application was technically approved in February and that I would be able to test in the second quarter.

Then, as we all know covid put a wrench in that. Fast forward to July and based on the info on the boards website I felt like I should have received my ATT email to get the exams scheduled (I hadn't). Turns out my email address was misspelled in their system (which is strange as I had received an email that my application was technically approved). Unfortunately with people working from home due to covid, it took until November (after many multiple voicemails and emails) before I was finally able to actually speak with someone that figured out the email address was wrong and got things straightened up. So, I was finally able to get my exams scheduled at that point. Hopefully it will be good news here in a few days, and I will finally be done with the process!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey you still have a chance, I feel like a good portion of surveying can be done by just having decent trig and algebra. Heck I figured out the one I was most stuck on by just throwing the available answers into the distance formula and not actually doing the intended process.

I took the surveying exam on the 11th and the seismic exam on the 16th.

I started this application process last August, tracking down references and old managers/mentors and all that as CA doesn't really play nice with the NCEES record.  I received a email that my application was technically approved in February and that I would be able to test in the second quarter.

Then, as we all know covid put a wrench in that. Fast forward to July and based on the info on the boards website I felt like I should have received my ATT email to get the exams scheduled (I hadn't). Turns out my email address was misspelled in their system (which is strange as I had received an email that my application was technically approved). Unfortunately with people working from home due to covid, it took until November (after many multiple voicemails and emails) before I was finally able to actually speak with someone that figured out the email address was wrong and got things straightened up. So, I was finally able to get my exams scheduled at that point. Hopefully it will be good news here in a few days, and I will finally be done with the process!
I was in the same situation.  I did not even received any approval notification or ATT until September after multiple attempts to contact them and have things straightened up.  They misspelled my email and my application was approved in April.  They told me that they corrected my email address on file but I didn't received my seismic result email.  Thanks to this group I was able to find out when the result was posted and contacted the Board again.  And yet, my email on file was not corrected.  They had to forward me my result.  Now I'm worried that the same thing will happen to my Surveying result so I keep refreshing this thread to see when everyone receives their December result.

Took Surveying in September and found out October 6th. Hoping to find out about my December Seismic exam in the next day or so! 

I haven't been notified of any results yet. Has anyone else? Hopefully I'm not still having email address issues.

I found out I passed the seismic at 12:12 pm. Haven't recieved anything from surveying so just waiting. Odd that skme of you still haven't got the email unless you are waiting for surveying.

I passed as well! Got it around noon. Glad that’s done with! Hope you guys hear soon!

for anyone who has passed surveying, please tell me how you did it. I have failed 3 times now
I took the EET Surveying course and practice different practice problems and exams. Speed and identifying the question asked was a big part of the exam. Good luck! Stay persistent 

Back