DC PE Result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eyasu

Reaction score
:party-smiley-048:

I recieved the mail yesterday. I knew I did 30/40 of the morning and 22/40 the afternoon. The rest I doubted. Anyway Ii was my first exam

I recieved the mail yesterday. I knew I did 30/40 of the morning and 22/40 the afternoon. The rest I doubted. Anyway Ii was my first exam

Is the website updated? because I am out of town until after new years and unable to check the mail so I can just check the site...Does your name appear online yet?

With this score, did you pass the exam or not?
He did not pass since he received a score. If you pass, you only get a letter saying "pass". I passed. Eyasu, what was your AM and PM breakout by area?

He did not pass since he received a score. If you pass, you only get a letter saying "pass". I passed. Eyasu, what was your AM and PM breakout by area?
Are one of u gonna answer my question? Does your name appear on the website yet?

I recieved the mail yesterday. I knew I did 30/40 of the morning and 22/40 the afternoon. The rest I doubted. Anyway It was my first exam
Are one of u gonna answer my question? Does your name appear on the website yet?
Sorry for not completing. I PASSED !!!

I recieved the mail yesterday. I knew I did 30/40 of the morning and 22/40 the afternoon. The rest I doubted. Anyway It was my first exam

congrats.. and its a relief of sorts for those who are near that score..

Eyasu- I think you need to be honest and say you did not pass. They don't give morning and afternoon scores if you pass. A simple call to the dc professional board will dispute your earlier post. Additionally, I have the one page letter they send to those of us who passed and it simply has and X marked by the word "pass". Be honest...if you have nothing else, have integrity...

Eyasu- I think you need to be honest and say you did not pass. They don't give morning and afternoon scores if you pass. A simple call to the dc professional board will dispute your earlier post. Additionally, I have the one page letter they send to those of us who passed and it simply has and X marked by the word "pass". Be honest...if you have nothing else, have integrity...
Lighten up, Francis..... Re-read what he said. He said he knew he got 30/40 of the morning and 22/40 the afternoon. He didn't say they gave him his scores. He's just saying that's how he felt he did when he took the exam.

Lighten up, Francis..... Re-read what he said. He said he knew he got 30/40 of the morning and 22/40 the afternoon. He didn't say they gave him his scores. He's just saying that's how he felt he did when he took the exam.

Thank you Mike for clarifying to Francis. I recieved the mail X marked by the word pass that is it. But as I said I was sure that I did in the exam 30 of 40 in the morning and 22 of 40 in the afternoon exam. I didnot call electronic testing center at DCRA to check my score as it doesnot matter anymore. Good Luck for those who did not recieve result yet.

Thank you Mike for clarifying to Francis. I recieved the mail X marked by the word pass that is it. But as I said I was sure that I did in the exam 30 of 40 in the morning and 22 of 40 in the afternoon exam. I didnot call electronic testing center at DCRA to check my score as it doesnot matter anymore. Good Luck for those who did not recieve result yet.
Lol, none of u guys have answered my question. I am out of town until after thr new year unable to check my mail. Has the website been updated yet with names?

Simple question!

The web site is updated just an hour ago

Lol, none of u guys have answered my question. I am out of town until after thr new year unable to check my mail. Has the website been updated yet with names?

Simple question!

Not to hijack the thread, but its the only one I could find with any mention of DC (my home). I just passed the FE in VA and graduated May 07. Will DC let me take the exam this fall or spring 2011? I have been working as a project engineer since graduation and have 2 summers of experience (from when I was in school) interning as an engineer for DoD.

Also is it worth it to take the exam in DC where I hear registration is a real pain (and they dont curve)? or should I just take it in VA or MD and apply to get my lisence automatically certified in the district after? (I think VA goes by the NCEES cutoff as well, at least they did for the FE, MD does not).

Thanks in advance!

*Double post...sry..board said page couldnt be found*

Last edited by a moderator:
Juice, you say you just passed the FE in Virginia, did you take the exam in Oct 2009? Have you received you results already?

Back