Cyber Sex

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FlyPaper

Okay, so this is one of those things that I don't completely understand, but I wonder if anybody has ever done this. I actually haven't. It isn't just that I am scared that there may be some 63 year old dude on the other end (or that somebody might think I am a predator), it is also because I just don't know if I can get involved with somebody that I only know by the way they post messages on the internet. Any comments or ideas?

Wait? What? You mean that's not what this place is for? Oh dear...

...no wonder no one responds to my PM's.

Last edited by a moderator:
fat-guy-in-a-diaper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so this is one of those things that I don't completely understand, but I wonder if anybody has ever done this. I actually haven't. It isn't just that I am scared that there may be some 63 year old dude on the other end (or that somebody might think I am a predator), it is also because I just don't know if I can get involved with somebody that I only know by the way they post messages on the internet. Any comments or ideas?
do you think that's proper for an engineer Tom?

If it's not a real human female, in person with genetalia exposed and involved, it's not sex. :2cents:

Back