Corona Spam Thread??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
weird the google visitor traffic is very high but no one wants to spam!

it's almost as it they don't want you to vote
Actually I think that is the case. Media and two major parties do everything to discourage voting because that lowers turnout and keeps status quo. Low turnout means people who vote solely whether there is D or R after someone's name.

Parties periodically switch who is in majority/minority, but is the same people. Being elected to Congress shouldn't be a lifetime gig.

Media reports long lines at polls (which there should be), weather reports presented as worst possible (30 % chance of rain, not 70% percent chance of sunshine).

I would hold elections on weekends allow voting on Saturdays and Sundays to maximize participation.

Gonna take off my tinfoil hat now and try to some engineering work done.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we can protest in person we can vote in person!

And I cant see NCEES allowing you to bring in  your own masks, they will be providing them since they are paranoid to the 11th power!

April 2018 ( the year of the side click pencil), they couldn;t even provide enough extra pencils to our test site (like there were 2 left in the box). And the pencils had 1 piece of lead. 

Not sure if I trust them to provide enough masks for the test sites. Especially the larger ones. 

Was scrolling through TV while eating lunch. Back To School was on. With Robert Downey Jr as an extreme anti capitalist, basically the complete opposite of his Iron Man character

Have to put it back on at end to watch the Triple Lindy dive.🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back