Corona Spam Thread??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
left the backdoor open so the sunbeam comes into the mudroom/fridge room. Moo is laying in the office with me instead of her sunbeam 

Yesterday:

Had to go into field to get two contractors to play nice with each other on adjacent projects.

Observed work for a little bit, went full construction inspector watching with coffee cup in my hand.🙂

Got paid to be outside on a beautiful sunny day. 😁

Today:

2 TEAMS meetings😟

Editing file in Acrobat, but it is taking forever because Acrobat keeps locking up. 😟😟

Editing the same specification for the third time in a week, because people refuse to acknowledge changes. Fighting formatted text in word.😟😟😟

Supplier who  has way too much influence. 😟😟😟😟

Will now proceed to bang head against wall. 😐😵

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told there would be cookies

I was told donuts

I was told caramel popcorn
tenor.gif

Was watching news earlier. Ticker at bottom said "people need to continue to operate in a safe manor."

Uh somebody there is supposed to be proficient in the English language. Should know the difference between "manor" and "manner".

It is called proofreading people.

Was watching news earlier. Ticker at bottom said "people need to continue to operate in a safe manor."

Uh somebody there is supposed to be proficient in the English language. Should know the difference between "manor" and "manner".

I think you misunderstood. It's just a re-translation of "work from home."

I mean, to follow-up with @ChebyshevII PE, they just want people to start rehabbing those haunted mansions.  They would be so safe afterwards.  For the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back