Continental Testing Results - IL

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no word, status still incomplete :( Tried contacting CTS but no response yet... hopefully they didn't lose my exam ;)

Try looking at the IDFPR website, instead of waiting on CTS.
Thanks to those who suggested the IDFPR website. I checked for my name and it was not there... the CTS site still says Incomplete. So I'm assuming I failed, but am still holding on the a glimmer of hope that they are just behind on updating. If you don't mind admitting, is there anyone from Illinois that has received a Fail when they log into CTS? I'm wondering if they have only updated those who Passed online and those (like myself) who probably failed will receive the bad news by mail? Thanks, any information would be helpful.

My status still says Incomplete for Licensure with no grade. Please tell me I'm not the only one? Everyone posting on here has received a score by now. I spoke with someone from CTS and they said that they must still be posting grades if there are still Incompletes. But I have not heard from anyone else who has not yet received a score. So if any of you are out there, please, please, please let me know. This is soooo frustrating! :waitwall:

My status still says Incomplete for Licensure with no grade. Please tell me I'm not the only one? Everyone posting on here has received a score by now. I spoke with someone from CTS and they said that they must still be posting grades if there are still Incompletes. But I have not heard from anyone else who has not yet received a score. So if any of you are out there, please, please, please let me know. This is soooo frustrating! :waitwall:

Just a quick suggestion: Everyone I know, and I mean everyone, has received scores ONLINE from CTS and the DFPR website. I would really suggest calling the DFPR and asking them if they have your results. If CTS and the DFPR both have no idea...geez...I just really hope the DFPR knows something. Good luck...

Just a quick suggestion: Everyone I know, and I mean everyone, has received scores ONLINE from CTS and the DFPR website. I would really suggest calling the DFPR and asking them if they have your results. If CTS and the DFPR both have no idea...geez...I just really hope the DFPR knows something. Good luck...
Thanks for the suggestions Starkman. I called the DFPR first thing this morning and they said they do have my results, but aren't able to give them to me over the phone in case there was an error on CTS end. They had received them on 6/12. So since I have no license # on the DFPR site, I guess I know what the results were. But I'll have to wait till I get the official fail notice from CTS in the mail to confirm it all. Thanks again for everyone's assistance and advice during the wait. Congrats again to all who passed!

Thanks for the suggestions Starkman. I called the DFPR first thing this morning and they said they do have my results, but aren't able to give them to me over the phone in case there was an error on CTS end. They had received them on 6/12. So since I have no license # on the DFPR site, I guess I know what the results were. But I'll have to wait till I get the official fail notice from CTS in the mail to confirm it all. Thanks again for everyone's assistance and advice during the wait. Congrats again to all who passed!

Sorry summer, if thats truly the case then good luck in October, at least you know what to expect. Keep your head up!

Do any of you IL guys know if anyone has received SEII results yet? I am in MO and took it through AZ.

I know some guys who have received SE results, but I'm almost positive it wasnt the SEII. Just the Friday version. Hope that helps.

Hi All! My CTS login info was finally updated this week. For Princ. and Practice Grade it now says Pass. But for Overall Exam Results it still says Incomplete for licensure. I emailed CTS and received a response that said this is because we have to pay for our license before it is complete. But others have said they already received a license number on the state website last week. Does anyone else understand what's going on? Did anyone receive an official letter from CTS in the mail yet? I took my FE exam in a different state, could that be the reason my info has been so delayed? I'm just trying to figure out all this confusing stuff ;) Thanks!

Hi All! My CTS login info was finally updated this week. For Princ. and Practice Grade it now says Pass. But for Overall Exam Results it still says Incomplete for licensure. I emailed CTS and received a response that said this is because we have to pay for our license before it is complete. But others have said they already received a license number on the state website last week. Does anyone else understand what's going on? Did anyone receive an official letter from CTS in the mail yet? I took my FE exam in a different state, could that be the reason my info has been so delayed? I'm just trying to figure out all this confusing stuff ;) Thanks!
The state approved you to sit for the PE exam...that is when they would have looked at the FE from the other state. Once the state gives you the go ahead to take the test, there is nothing more required from you than to pass the test, then pay for the renewal when it comes around in 2009. I'd call the idfpr back about the license thing as everything is included in that $100 application fee.

CTS is the testing company for everything in the State from licesure to job placement testing, so they really have no clue other than organizing/proctoring tests and reporting the grades.

I received my certificate in the mail today. Does anybody know how to get the large "diploma" type certificate?

I received my certificate in the mail today. Does anybody know how to get the large "diploma" type certificate?
If you want a wall certificate, you have to call IDBPR and pay for one, it was like $10 or $15 when i called back in 2006. Illinois professional engineering society will most likely be sending out correspondance asking you to join their professional organization for some mega expensive fee and they will include a Stamp as a Free gift for joining and, a fancy certificate, they put on a ceremony too.

The state approved you to sit for the PE exam...that is when they would have looked at the FE from the other state. Once the state gives you the go ahead to take the test, there is nothing more required from you than to pass the test, then pay for the renewal when it comes around in 2009. I'd call the idfpr back about the license thing as everything is included in that $100 application fee.
CTS is the testing company for everything in the State from licesure to job placement testing, so they really have no clue other than organizing/proctoring tests and reporting the grades.
Thanks for the info snickerd3! I will definitely give IDFPR a call.

Wow! This is crazy. I just called IDFPR and the guy I talked to said that they have me down as a "no show" for the exam! Even though the CTS website now has me as a Pass. So they told me to give CTS a call because they can't do anything until CTS straightens things out with them. I called CTS and spoke to the general manager. He told me I definitely passed (so at least that's good news), and he doesn't understand why the state has me down as a no show. But it explains why I haven't received a license number yet. I thought once the exam was over the stress would be over too, but this has been a really stressful week. Thank goodness for this message board. You all have given me better information than I have received from either CTS or IDFPR. I'll keep you all updated. Thanks again for all your advice and putting up with my rants! Hope no one else is having the same problem.

Wow! This is crazy. I just called IDFPR and the guy I talked to said that they have me down as a "no show" for the exam! Even though the CTS website now has me as a Pass. So they told me to give CTS a call because they can't do anything until CTS straightens things out with them. I called CTS and spoke to the general manager. He told me I definitely passed (so at least that's good news), and he doesn't understand why the state has me down as a no show. But it explains why I haven't received a license number yet. I thought once the exam was over the stress would be over too, but this has been a really stressful week. Thank goodness for this message board. You all have given me better information than I have received from either CTS or IDFPR. I'll keep you all updated. Thanks again for all your advice and putting up with my rants! Hope no one else is having the same problem.

CONGRATS ON PASSING!!! (sorry the system is screwed up, but thats still better than having to do it all over again)

:multiplespotting: Yippee!! It's official, finally have a license # on the IDFPR website!! Happy first day of summer everyone!!!

:multiplespotting: Yippee!! It's official, finally have a license # on the IDFPR website!! Happy first day of summer everyone!!!
Congrats!! Good thing you took care it before today. Being Friday probably half or more state employees are off today, Mondays are like that too.

Back