Continental Testing Results - IL

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I am an Indy Illini as well. Northwest Indy anyway. Should be any day now

Waiting this week is 5 times as hard as before. Seeing all the other states has led me to compulsively check my score on CTS about every 30 min. Hopefully they come this week.

Waiting this week is 5 times as hard as before. Seeing all the other states has led me to compulsively check my score on CTS about every 30 min. Hopefully they come this week.
I hear ya starkman, doing the same! It appears IL is usually one of the last to report. I should of taken it in Indiana.

Congrats!!! Now you just have to wait for the state to issue the license #s before you can order that stamp!

When I log in it still says "Incomplete" for the test results. Anyone else still have it as incomplete? Hopefully they are just manually entering results and that is why some have heard and others haven't. Congrats to all who passed! Best of luck to all those still waiting!!

So after we get issues our license number, what is next? Besides ordering a stamp, which I will probably never use, are there any additional fees or paperwork to complete?

So now how long is it till CTS sends the results to IDFPR and they issue a license #?
The whole CTS online is new...usually IDFPR online is the first so you know the license # right away.

So after we get issues our license number, what is next? Besides ordering a stamp, which I will probably never use, are there any additional fees or paperwork to complete?
Nothing else is required until Nov 2009, when ALL IL PE licenses are up for renewal, then it will be $60. THis being your first renewal the 30 professional development hour thing does not apply, but it will be required for the second renewal.

If you plan on obtaining PE licenses in other states via comidty, the NCEES record thing would be a good investment...so you don't have to keep getting your references to write letters.

When I log in it still says "Incomplete" for the test results. Anyone else still have it as incomplete? Hopefully they are just manually entering results and that is why some have heard and others haven't. Congrats to all who passed! Best of luck to all those still waiting!!
It may depend on the location of where you actually took the test. Good luck!

Thanks alot! I really can't believe they havent updated with your info yet, everyone I know who took it has their results. Hopefully very soon!
I took it in Hillside (West Chicago) with 3 others, and we all have "closed" results

Back