Construction Depth _ ACI Sp-4

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vcuevas

Reaction score
I would like an advise about this code. I have the 7th edition and  I see a lot of difference between the 7th and 8th edition. Is it worth it to have for the construction depth? I have the Field reference Manual (MNL) that has the form work section but does not have all the tables for formwork.

If it is a listed reference then bring it.  I would also try to get the correct listed version if possible.   If you cannnot, then bring the latest version you can and you might get lucky. 

It is better to have it and not need than need it and not have it.   

If it is a listed reference then bring it.  I would also try to get the correct listed version if possible.   If you cannnot, then bring the latest version you can and you might get lucky. 

It is better to have it and not need than need it and not have it.   
Thank you! I saw how many questions the afternoon has on temporary structures, I think it should be worth it.

Yes, every reference manual is helpful if  you know how to use it. It's important to clarify that if you're not familiarize with all the concept will not be worth it. I had all the reference books in vane in this last time, so my advice is to have it and understand every single topic. 

Back