Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1:09 p.m.: Twenty-seven people, or more, most of them children killed in shooting, sources tell ABC News.

WTF indeed...

All because some shithead just has to make the news. This is F'd up beyond all comprehension. I used to drive right by this school all the time when I was traveling home from PA to CT back in college. I hope they drag this POS' body through the streets and bury him face down.

^ X2

this is so very wrong..... Cant really even imagine what in the hell would make someone do something like that

^^^ They were unfortunate enough to have the whack-job's mom for a teacher. Nothing more than innocent bystanders...

Freaking unbelievable. How a wacko like that gained access to weapons? I am guessing that were his Dad's but regardless of how he got them, there will be no consolation for the families of 20 little innocent kids. This is tough but events like that one make me wish the Mayans are right and this world has less than two weeks left.

^^^Been resisting the urge to pick them up from school all day...headed home now.

Saw a nice post that quoted Mr. Rogers...saying to tell your kids to "look for the helpers" and to turn off the TV as much as possible...

It's just so hard to believe that someone could do something like this. I'll be praying for all the families and people involved. No words...

I just found out that one of the victims (teacher) was a girl I grew up and went to school with. Gorgeous girl, and one of the genuinely sweetest people you've ever met. Can't even put all of this into words...

Back