Congrats!!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
There are so many members waiting now that I am afraid to miss somebody so this is my way to say congratulations to the new PEs.

Congratulations, enjoy the moment and my best wishes for you. I hope this was a worthy effort for you. Now want to ask you to stay around to help the next batch of candidates to pass the PE test. We have our differences but we respect each other and have a lot of fun, actually too much fun sometimes.

For the time being...

[SIZE=36pt]CELEBRATION TIME[/SIZE] :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot!.. Without EB and members, i wouldn't have made it.. I appreciate all the advices here..

Woo to the Hoo! I passed!

I'll stick around and see if I can help any of the newer folks going through this for the first time, or second, or third. It took me 2 tries.

I didn't know about this sight when I was preparing but I can definitely help others now. Are there many planning to take the Chemical PE in April?

Back