COLORADO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****, Dan. I was hoping to get it today. If the front range does not have theirs yet, then I do not hold out much hope for us western slopers. Good luck!!

i opened the letter finally. EXAM RESULT: PASS. thank the sweet baby jesus so close to his birthday. what a christmas gift this is from ELSES.

good luck to everyone else.

Congrats!!! danm9. P.E!!

where're you living?

I'm in Northern Colorado.

anyway... so great for you again, danm9!

i opened the letter finally. EXAM RESULT: PASS. thank the sweet baby jesus so close to his birthday. what a christmas gift this is from ELSES.
Dear Lord Baby Jesus, or as our brothers to the south call you Jésus…we thank you so much!!!

Congrat!!!

:multiplespotting:

Congrats, danm! I will be wayching my mail today!! :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048: :mail-296:

congratulations. I am anxiously awaiting the mailman here in Erie. I hope my Christmas wishes are granted as I already have my two front teeth.

What did your letter look like? Did it support the thin=good theory?

Congratulations danm9!!! :multiplespotting:

So now that you passed and can now have "engineer" on your business cards, are you going to change your name from "danm9" to "danm_engineer"? Just kidding... all in fun...

Hey, guys

I Passed!!! :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

Thanks for god, and best luck for all waiting guys!

I also passed. 1st time's a charm. This is the best Christmas present I could have asked for. Good Luck to those who haven't heard yet.

Great news danm9, StoneAG, and adachi! Congrats! :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

What a great feeling!

sorry to hear that FLBuff. one good thing about this test, there's always another. seeing a diagnostic will be interesting though. thanks for sharing.

Back