COLORADO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in my infinite wisdom i forgot to ask that as well so i have another follow-up email in to Pam. i 'm probably pushing my luck now for another response.
Hopefully you will never have to deal with Pam again.

to confirm, the colorado PE results letters were mailed to examinees yesterday, December 19 from Clemson SC. judgement day will apparently be here very, very soon.

Last edited:
Oh, goody! (Can you sense the sarcasm here) I did not think I would e getting this worked up, as it is time #2 for me, but I am. I didn't go in expecting much, as I did not have the time to study that I would have liked, but left the PE Enviromntal (100 question exam) feeling pretty strong. Hopefully it will be a Merry Christmas for all!

:mail-296:

First the timeline, and now this gem... my tummy hurts from the laughter.

Some of us are anxiously awaiting the results you received however long ago. Try to remember when you were in that spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
VT is just adding some levity to the situation...despite what some will have you believe, it is NOT the end of the world if you get a FAILED letter. I am an example of that. Work still respects me, and they gave me a raise in spite of the result I got in April.

At this time tomorrow, today will be yesterday and yesterday will be two days ago, but now will be in the past!

I apologize to all. I am a little loopy knowing that I will get'the letter' before Christmas.

:mail-296:

First the timeline, and now this gem... my tummy hurts from the laughter.Some of us are anxiously awaiting the results you received however long ago. Try to remember when you were in that spot.
I remember it well. It was tough but the 'results' threads were a good ice breaker. Plus it's a longstanding tradition here.

And besides, it's not good to be so dramatic. It will give you gas.

Back