College Bowl Games - Pick Em

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The EagleBank Bowl is ready for picking as well, so if you completed your picks before last night, you need to go back and pick a winner for that game.

I'm signed up as well.

Ok, I'm on the fence with the Insight Bowl. I'm from MN but I went to school at ISU.

Sorry Gophers but the Cyclones are gonna win!!

Even though some Texas teams are predicted to underscore ('cause we never lose, just underscore), I picked all Texas teams.

jR, and a couple others, don't have your pics in yet.

First game is underway. Better get them done soon......

Fresno State is in the process of pissing away 33 points for me. They were 14 point favorites, and they have to score a TD in the 2nd OT to stay alive.

I only lost 24 pts on that one... I am just a little unexcited about all the bowls this year.

We play Navy in the Texas Bowl. How do you root against a service academy? It's not like you can even talk smack to them? I have to give it up for those kids and what they're doing.

Rutgers is playing a hell of a game right now.

Kevo - you're a 'Clone? Mizzou Tiger here. My FIL got his undergraduate from ISU and went on to Purdue for his Masters/PhD. Almost all of my wife's family is from Iowa and went to Iowa State. I can't hate on the Clones too much, you guys are alright. I like what your coach has done with the team after Chezik left. You're much better off now.

Kevo - you're a 'Clone? Mizzou Tiger here. My FIL got his undergraduate from ISU and went on to Purdue for his Masters/PhD. Almost all of my wife's family is from Iowa and went to Iowa State. I can't hate on the Clones too much, you guys are alright. I like what your coach has done with the team after Chezik left. You're much better off now.
Yeah, I'm one of Cy's followers. Then again, I went to school there when they went to their first ever bowl game and basketball went to the NCAA sweet 16.

That's good that you're a Big 12 guy. We need to represent all we can. The SEC kicks everyone's ass in the end. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
jR, and a couple others, don't have your pics in yet.
First game is underway. Better get them done soon......
Just updated my selections! Got caught up with a few things here before the holidays!

Fricken' Fresno. What's up with that?
No doubt - the two games I missed I would have picked Fresno and Rutgers, so I figure my missing two of the games doesn't present me with a huge handicap! :)

JR

I'm batting an '0'fer right now.

Didn't think Wyo had it in them, Just didn't have faith in Rutgers, and who knew Middle Tennessee was going to SMACK around So. Miss?

So, I'm already down 29 pts off the total, got some catching up to do.

I'm batting an '0'fer right now.
Didn't think Wyo had it in them, Just didn't have faith in Rutgers, and who knew Middle Tennessee was going to SMACK around So. Miss?

So, I'm already down 29 pts off the total, got some catching up to do.
I'm 1 for 3 and already down 50 points. I had a lot of confidence that Fresno could at least win given that they had an 11 point spread.

Latest posts

Back