• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil/Transportation References for Sale UPDATED FOR SOLD ITEMS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csb

Reaction score
Six Minute Solutions- Water Resources- $25

ITE Traffic Engineering Handbook- $100

AASHTO Green Book-Tabbed $150

Roadside Design Guide- $100

ASCE CD-ROM review- This is the 2007 set and does not include Construction. It will also require you to set your computer date to 2007 or earlier, since ASCE timestamps it's software. It's a super helpful CD set and includes a ton of stuff to print off and lots of problems, including instructors walking you through a problem if you need it. This was probably what helped me pass. The new set is almost $600 and only includes a printed Construction review. $300

CERM 11th Edition- Tabbed with very few penciled notes-$125

CERM Practice Problems for 11th Edition- I never even opened this book (too many other problems)- $45

CERM 10th Edition- Tabbed- $45

CERM 10th Edition Practice Problems- $40 (Still a really good problem set!)

CERM Quick Reference- $20

HCM- Tabbed $90

Geotechnical

Environmental

Transportation

[SIZE=24pt]Free shipping![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am intrested in these but I have to wait until my bid runs out on ebay for the samething.

CERM Practice Problems for 11th Edition- I never even opened this book (too many other problems)- $45

CERM 10th Edition Practice Problems- $40 (Still a really good problem set!)

Six Minute Solutions- All of them were purchased in 2007- $25 each

Transportation

Here's the editions on the Six Minute Solutions:

Water Resources- third printing, first edition

Geotechnical- second printing, first edition

Transportation- first printing, second edition

Environmental- second printing, first edition

I also would like to add:

Civil PE Sample Examination- first edition- $20 (This is the Lindeberg exam)

NCEES Sample Questions and Solutions- publish date 2000- $20

NCEES Sample Exam WITH CONSTRUCTION- I wrote in this, but can erase. Geotech, Structures, Construction, WR depths are all unmarked- $20

Last edited by a moderator:
Just use the full editor and highlight the text, then go to the box that has the As in it and select strike through.

Congratulations on passing and selling!

Do you have the Environmental and GT 6 minute solutions available as well as the NCEES sample questions from 2000? I would like to buy them if you do. I was also confused on the Transportation 6 minute, if still available (one crossed out a later one not) I woulld also like to buy it.

Let me know.

Back