Civil Engineering Positions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmark3

Reaction score
We have a civil engineering positions open between our three offices. There's a pretty good range of experience level. PM me if you want any additional information.

Open Positions List

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interested, currently I have and application for NYSED FE/PE Application, I will be writing FE and PE on OCtober 2008, would you hire without license yet and Im currently located in Canada? I have 12.5 years of Civil/Structural Engineering experience.

I believe there are positions open in both the Troy and Poughkeepsie offices. I am located in Troy. I'm not sure if we have any Structural openings, you can check the Open Positions list. We mainly deal with site development and municipal engineering projects. If you would like to submit a resume you can either PM me, I'll send you my email address and will pass it on or you can submit a resume through the website itself. I want to note just to avoid confusion, I don't perform interviews or review the resumes myself. I just know we are looking for folks and thought I'd throw it out there.

Feel free to PM me with any specific questions. Thanks.

Which positions?

My favorite civil engineering position is what I like to call the "dual outfall inspection".

but I'm nowhere near Upstate New York.

Back