Civil Engineering All-In-One PE Exam Guide

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROBIAMEIT

Reaction score
"We've noticed that customers who have purchased or rated Civil (PE) Professional Engineer Exam, Construction Module by Ruwan Rajapakse have also purchased Civil Engineering All-In-One PE Exam Guide: Breadth and Depth by Indranil Goswami. For this reason, you might like to know that Civil Engineering All-In-One PE Exam Guide: Breadth and Depth is now available. You can order yours for just $99.95 by following the link below."

Civil Engineering All-In-One PE Exam Guide: Breadth and Depth

Indranil Goswami

Price: $99.95

I found this on Amazon . . . .

anyone have any thoguhts on this reference guide??

would much appreciate any product reviews

I'm not sure about those specific books, but here is some advice that will serve you well. Study from many books, but only use one or two for the test. Know those books like the back of your hand; add notes in the margins, staple in extra pages (if your state allows this). Use your reference materials to make your own binders. The CERM is a good start, but it needs to be personalized. Building a castle of books around you for the test will not help you. The extra books are a crutch, the test is too short to use them. There is no subsitute for knowing the material. Good luck with your studying.

CREM 11 is the key to the morning exam, the new index is majic. You need to target about 70% which I believe you can do with CERM. It helps to use other referances to get more in depth knowledge but I would not invest any more money in guides. Look into key referances for each topic are that are used by professionals such as Medcalf and Eddy for WR. and a really good construction book.

I totally believe in the CERM manual. Find the most recent copy and buy it....i was able to use it for finding quite a few things I needed for the exam.

Back