• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil/Construction PE books for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeldridge18

Reaction score
I just passed the Civil/ Construction PE on the first try and I’m selling the following reference books that I used for the exam. All prices include shipping (USPS priority mail). Paypal only please. Email me at [email protected] if you’re interested in any of the following books:

-11th edition of CERM, Micheal Lindberg = $145

The book contains some highlighting throughout and occasional pen marked notes in the margins, but in very good shape

- Civil PE Construction Module, 2nd edition, Ruwan Rajapakse = $40

General comprehensive reference for the Construction afternoon exam & good supplement to the CERM

-Construction Planning and Scheduling, 2nd edition, J. Hinze = $25

Very Detailed CPM

-Project Management for Engineering and Construction, 2nd edition, G. Oberlender = $45

Detailed cost and project analysis for project management

-ASCE 37-02 Design Loads on Structures During Construction = $25

-Bob’s Rigging & Crane Handbook, 6th edition = $20

Essential book on everything crane-related

-DeWalt Construction Estimating Complete Handbook = $20

Excellent book on take-offs and general estimating

-New Penguin Dictionary of Civil Engineering = $20

I only used this once or twice during the exam, but I’m glad I had it.

-$80: For the construction module, I put together a binder of notes and sample problems that I found extremely helpful in preparing for the afternoon exam. It includes roughly 200 double-sided pages of notes from a professional review course on this module. It also includes about 250 -300 pages of sample problems from this review course and other worked problems from various other reputable sources. I am selling copies of the contents of this binder for $80 (includes shipping). I will also include a summary of my general recommendations for how to study for the construction afternoon portion of the exam.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions you may have.

Thanks guys,

Jon

Currently, everything has been sold except for the following items:

-DeWalt Construction Estimating Complete Handbook = $20

Excellent book on take-offs and general estimating

-$80: For the construction module, I put together a binder of notes and sample problems that I found extremely helpful in preparing for the afternoon exam. It includes roughly 200 double-sided pages of notes from a professional review course on this module. It also includes about 250 -300 pages of sample problems from this review course and other worked problems from various other reputable sources. I am selling copies of the contents of this binder for $80 (includes shipping). I will also include a summary of my general recommendations for how to study for the construction afternoon portion of the exam.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions you may have.

Thanks guys,

Jon

Back