Chemical Process Engineer needed -Knoxville, TN

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdraheim

Reaction score
Our client, an engineering and construction firm servicing the chemical, petrochemical, and refining industries, has an immediate need for a Process Engineer to join their Knoxville, TN team. This is a contract assignment with an expected duration of 6 to 12 months. There is a strong possibility of the contract being extended, dependant on work load.

Description:

Experienced, degreed Process Engineer with a background in process design of chemical plants; developing P&IDs, selecting and sizing process equipment (heat exchangers, pumps valves, etc..), safety standards, etc. Experience using HTRI or Winsim would be a plus. Candidates should have more process experience than I&C experience.

Requirements:

4 year Degree from accredited university - Chemical or Mechanical degrees are desirable

10 years minimum experience in Chemical Industry

PE is not required but is a plus

Some travel will be required

Software / Hardware Requirements: HTRI, Winsim

This is a contract/consulting assignment (6 - 12 months) with opportunity for extension upon project completion.

Excellent compensation and benefits package available including 401k, Vacation/Tenure bonus, paid Holidays, Medical Insurance and FlexSpend savings account.

I know of a Entry level Chemical Engineer. Would you have anything for that kind of profile? She will Graduate(Master's degree) from School in May 2011.If you have something please let me know. You can reach me at [email protected]

Back