Charlotte Airport-What to do

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot-Dog-From-Japan-That-Resembles-Man-Genetalia1.jpg

I flew a few weeks back. The hotel I stayed at left a copy of the local rag outside the door. I spent a 1:45 flight, a 3:30 layover, and another 1:30 flight working on the crossword puzzle, and almost finished. It's the closest I ever got to finishing one, but the time flew by.

I miss passing the Harpoon brewery in Windsor when I lived in VT. Would throw a couple of growlers in the trunk on the way to work on a Friday. Would come home with a gallon of fresh beer that needed to be consumed immediately.

At Fenway? For $5 it'd better be. Tastes even better when washed down with an $8.50 draft Bud Light.
Yep. We were drinking mainly Harpoon UFO White while we were there.
So you went with the $9 beers. First time to Fenway? Where were you sitting?
Yeah, first time. We were in the State Street Pavilion Club box 11, row 2.

We went to the Harpoon Brewery before the game. They have a 4 pm tasting that is free...had 9, 2-4 ounce beers.

At Fenway? For $5 it'd better be. Tastes even better when washed down with an $8.50 draft Bud Light.
Yep. We were drinking mainly Harpoon UFO White while we were there.
So you went with the $9 beers. First time to Fenway? Where were you sitting?
Yeah, first time. We were in the State Street Pavilion Club box 11, row 2.

We went to the Harpoon Brewery before the game. They have a 4 pm tasting that is free...had 9, 2-4 ounce beers.
Nice you picked a great weekend for it. The Harpoon Brewery is out at the end of Seaport Blvd. There's some great restaurants out there.

Nice you picked a great weekend for it. The Harpoon Brewery is out at the end of Seaport Blvd. There's some great restaurants out there.
Except for that 1.5 hour deluge right at game time. Good thing we had Pavilion tickets so we could watch all the poor people get drenched while eating and drinking indoors.

Back