Celtics or Lakers?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an HONEST statement.

I LOVE NFL football, I can watch an entire game of the Lions and the Browns if that's all that was on TV. I'm a BIG Redskins fan!

I LOVE NASCAR, although since Bill Elliott has semi-retired I don't watch it as much.

I LOVE NC State Football, and really like almost ALL ACC Basketball.

I have gotten to the point that I like watching Hockey. Being in Raleigh, you almost have to start to become a Canes fan, and watching playoff hockey to me is about as good as it gets.

I watch the Braves play any time I can catch them on TV, and have been known to watch other baseball games from teams I don't like.

BUT....I can not tell you the last time I watched even a quarter of NBA basketball....I wouldn't know it if they shut the league down.

I'm the guy they need to reach if they ever want to get to the level of the NFL. I just can't tolerate the thug mentality from many of the "stars", so it turns me off totally.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't tolerate the thug mentality from many of the "stars", so it turns me off totally.
I hear you on this one.

Not a strong b-ball fan but I just have to root for the Celts over the Lakers.

giantdouchevsturdsandwich7om.jpg

Go Blackhawks! Hockey kinda killed itself for me after the '04-'05 season got sh!tcanned cuz of the strike / lockout. Ever since then, I haven't been near as dedicated a fan. Only hockey I've watched all year was the gold medal match: USA v. Canada - I don't see that changing before the Cup gets awarded (to the Blackhawks)

painful hockey year around here. We should've had another Bruins/Habs matchup. but the B's failed tooc lse the deal. very disheartening.

painful hockey year around here. We should've had another Bruins/Habs matchup. but the B's failed tooc lse the deal. very disheartening.
Couldn't agree more.

I was psyched for the old rivalry to be renewed, but not to be. I wasn't sure if I should pull for the Flyers because of their monumental upset of my B's, but I decided Hossa's 3-peat to the finals deserved my vote. Therefore the blackhawks (original six) got my support.

Although I am bummed that some games are only on Versus which I don't have! Damn

I was really hoping that it would be Wings v. Habs in the final with the Wings winning. But since neither made it, I'm definitely rooting for the Hawks.

[SIZE=36pt]WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!![/SIZE]

...oh my head... no more yelling!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back