California

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, CA will probably release until at least 10 AM. Is still to **** early in the West Coast!!

State board personnel are still at Starbucks getting their coffee ON! 

I took the exam twice in California. On April 2017, the results came out at 11:24am on the first day that results got posted. On October 2017, the results came out at 11:14am on the first day that the results got posted.

So it looks like the results for Cali will be out today at around 11am-11:30am

Last edited by a moderator:
although guys, to be fair...

Last October, my this time, the board had already put an announcement in their website that results were going to be out that day. So far, nothing has been posted...  :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
pjavery said:
Are you saying that you already filed an application and have approval from the board?

(Wouldn't be surprising if you're Civil & have taken the state tests over a long period of time).

If so, then you just need to notify them that you passed the PE:

http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/applicants/board_notification_form.pdf

Editing to add - I also double checked with the state board today, but if you've already submitted fingerprints (either from before the exam was decoupled, and this isn't your first rodeo, or maybe when you took the FE if you took it later than 2015), you DO NOT need to resubmit fingerprints (... and pay an additional $50...). The woman I spoke with told me to just include a note in my app that the board already has them.
I filled this application form before the exam to get approved to take the PE exam. Along with that I had sent transcripts, PE references etc.

Per this thread, do I need to do all that (application form, PE references, transcripts) again after I passed?

I filled this application form before the exam to get approved to take the PE exam. Along with that I had sent transcripts, PE references etc.

Per this thread, do I need to do all that (application form, PE references, transcripts) again after I passed?
No. You just need to send the "Notification of Successful Exam" form.

Are you registered for the state specific exams? Have you taken them? You may need to submit the re-examination form for those.

No. You just need to send the "Notification of Successful Exam" form.

Are you registered for the state specific exams? Have you taken them? You may need to submit the re-examination form for those.
No state specific exams for me. I wrote and passed mechanical engineering PE. Thanks for your help.

Back