• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

California seismic books and references

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sab35263

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have seismic books and references for sale, see below:

2007 California building code Title 24, Part 2, Volume 1 and 2. Condition: Like new with all the up to date errata. Price: $240

2001 California building code, Title 24, Volume 2, Part 2. Condition: Good. Price $100

Seismic Design of Building Structures, 8th Edition, M.Lindeburg/M.Baradar. Condition: Like new with tabs. Price: $20

345 Solved Seismic Design Problems, 4th Edition, M.Baradar, Condition: Like new. Price: $20

Seismic Principles Practice Exams, 2nd Edition, M.Baradar, Condition: Like new. Price: $18

Code Master Seismic Design 2006 IBC/2003 NEHRP/ASCE7-05, Condition: Like new. Price: $12

I know some of the books are out of date, but theory part is still the same. All prices plus shipping. Price negotiable if you buy bulk.

bump bump bump bump

Hello All,
I have seismic books and references for sale, see below:

2007 California building code Title 24, Part 2, Volume 1 and 2. Condition: Like new with all the up to date errata. Price: $240

2001 California building code, Title 24, Volume 2, Part 2. Condition: Good. Price $100

Seismic Design of Building Structures, 8th Edition, M.Lindeburg/M.Baradar. Condition: Like new with tabs. Price: $20

345 Solved Seismic Design Problems, 4th Edition, M.Baradar, Condition: Like new. Price: $20

Seismic Principles Practice Exams, 2nd Edition, M.Baradar, Condition: Like new. Price: $18

Code Master Seismic Design 2006 IBC/2003 NEHRP/ASCE7-05, Condition: Like new. Price: $12

I know some of the books are out of date, but theory part is still the same. All prices plus shipping. Price negotiable if you buy bulk.

Latest posts

Back