California Refile Dates

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnvEngineer

Reaction score
I hope this mean we will get our results in late july or early august. The board meeting is July 24 and then they are going to mail results unless held until August Meeting. I am anticipating taking the Seismic over,

CHANGES TO APPLICATION FINAL FILING DATES

The Final Filing Dates for the October 2009 examinations (new applications and refiles) have been changed. The Final Filing Dates are now as follows:

NEW Applications for the October 2009 PE & PLS exams -- MONDAY, July 20, 2009

NEW Applications for the October 2009 EIT & LSIT exams -- MONDAY, August 24, 2009

REFILE Applications for ALL October 2009 exams -- MONDAY, August 24, 2009

Wait! Do we have to apply for the Oct 2009 before we receive the results from April? What kind of logic is that?

I hope this mean we will get our results in late july or early august. The board meeting is July 24 and then they are going to mail results unless held until August Meeting. I am anticipating taking the Seismic over,
CHANGES TO APPLICATION FINAL FILING DATES

The Final Filing Dates for the October 2009 examinations (new applications and refiles) have been changed. The Final Filing Dates are now as follows:

NEW Applications for the October 2009 PE & PLS exams -- MONDAY, July 20, 2009

NEW Applications for the October 2009 EIT & LSIT exams -- MONDAY, August 24, 2009

REFILE Applications for ALL October 2009 exams -- MONDAY, August 24, 2009

^^ Hopefully it doesn't come to it but if you fail any of your CA exams you'll be given a later refile date. It lets you know if your failure notice.

There is a note on the website that the board will approve the cut points at the july 24 or august meeting. If it is approved at the july 24 then we should have enough time to refile, the august I dont know. If it comes t august I think I will wait for april, I just dont want to be rushed into studying and trying to get in the testing mode.

Latest posts

Back