CA SEISMIC & SURVEYING

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my second email! Passed both state exams!

Congrats to everyone else that passed one or both!

Did anyone else not have a Table 2 on their results PDF? Even though they referenced a Table 2?
I didn't get a Table 2 on my PDF as well.  Didn't even get the password e-mail.

I passed all 3 first cycle! Thank you EET. I love you all. Tonight we celebrate.

If you didn't pass, I believe you will succeed next test! If I can do it, anyone can.
Did you take EET review class for seismic? 

Mother of god, just found out I had my previous employer's email address on my application, so it has gone to that inbox. Don't have access to it currently so I guess I will have to wait another day! 

**** me. 

Are any of you who passed able to look yourself up on the licensee database? It says it was last updated yesterday so most likely no right? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mother of f*cking god, just found out I had my previous employer's email address on my application, so it has gone to that inbox. Don't have access to it currently so I guess I will have to wait another day! 

F*ck me. 

Are any of you who passed able to look yourself up on the licensee database? It says it was last updated yesterday so most likely no right? 
I've been reading it actually takes them about a day to update it. But it should be up there tomorrow?
I'm actually not sure what the next steps are for california. The website mentions a notification of succesful examination form required to be mailed/emailed to them. But I asked my coworker who passed on the last round and she said they just sent her certification later.

hey guys.. Just found out I passed seismic after my 5th try. DO NOT GIVE UP! The licensing director did say hey were going to release the scores and do the license verification later. In the past they did that all at once that is what accounted for the delay in scores being released. So it might take a while to get our numbers. Just be happy you can put a PE after your name and for some a promotion. Project Manager for me. bye Project Engineer

I also took EET seismic. It was great. I highly recommend taking his class.. Take his practice test. That is what I did. Over and over until I mastered his exams.

PAssed survey and seismic! yeaaahhhh

I took Dr. Ibrahim's EET seismic course. Awesome, comprehensive class, really felt like I learned the material even moreso than just scraping by for the exam. 

Got the e-mail regarding the CA exams around 6 this evening. That was nice having all the results come in the same day with the national exam as well.

Big shout out to Ric Moore at BPELSG (who I believe is on these forums occasionally). Ric helped me sort out an issue with one of my references and got my application through last minute. Very thankful I could take all the exams in one go!

Big shout out to Ric Moore at BPELSG (who I believe is on these forums occasionally). Ric helped me sort out an issue with one of my references and got my application through last minute. Very thankful I could take all the exams in one go!
Totally agree, thanks Ric for helping us out on the boards and answering our questions promptly (and signing our certification ;) )

I passed 8hr and surveying, and failed seismic. I don't know anything about seismic, and have no hope.

I really need to get my PE in any state ASAP (I am trying to for change my job). Where can I get it, without having to wait 6 month again?

I passed 8hr and surveying, and failed seismic. I don't know anything about seismic, and have no hope.

I really need to get my PE in any state ASAP (I am trying to for change my job). Where can I get it, without having to wait 6 month again?
I would recommend calling the boards of some neighboring states to see if they will accept out-of-state PE results for initial licensure. I don't think they put that kind of info on their websites, but some states won't care where you passed it (some might care for no good reason since they would accept the scores if you were a comity applicant), so all you would need to do is apply with that state and send your scores.

Hi everyone, I just created an account to post here. I wish I had come here earlier, seems I missed on some useful information. Can any of you please tell me if they received Table 2? I had passed  Survey in Fall 2016, and finally seismic in Spring 2017. Last time I received both tables at the same time, with status as pending for my License. This time it says N/A for surveying, and Pass for Seismic, and no table 2 with update on my licensing status.

I was wondering if any of you are in the same boat (passing exam over more than one cycle), and help me about the next steps. 

My boss keeps asking me about the status , but I don't want to say anything until I can show them some proof, as I am not sure when board will have it updated on license lookup. 

Hi everyone, I just created an account to post here. I wish I had come here earlier, seems I missed on some useful information. Can any of you please tell me if they received Table 2?
I passed and no Table 2 for me either. Everyone else seems to not have it as well.

Failed all 3 last year, crushed all 3 this year. Thank freaking god! Thanks for the company this board offered in this unique situation. (and sometimes just added unneeded paranoia, bahaha)  Good luck to everyone, hit it hard until its crushed. 

Back