• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CA Seismic Books!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oceansky.lee

Reaction score
Hello!

Below are the CA Seismic references that I am selling. Including the shipping cost, all four books are at $100.

Thank you.

----------

1. Seismic Design Review (2009 IBC Based, Steven Hiner) - V. Good condition

2. Seismic Principles Practice Exams (2009, Baradar, Third Edition) - V. Good contition

3. Seismic Design of Building Structures (Lindeburg; 7th edition) - Good condition

4. 345 Solved Seismic Design Problems (Baradar; Fourth Edition) - Good condition

Please provide your email address or contact [email protected]. Would you sell just 1. Seismic Design Review (2009 IBC Based, Steven Hiner)? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!
Below are the CA Seismic references that I am selling. Including the shipping cost, all four books are at $100.

Thank you.

----------

2. Seismic Principles Practice Exams (2009, Baradar, Third Edition) - V. Good contition

3. Seismic Design of Building Structures (Lindeburg; 7th edition) - Good condition

4. 345 Solved Seismic Design Problems (Baradar; Fourth Edition) - Good condition

That's an excellent package price. Any chance you'd be willing to sell just #2? Thanks.

Hello!

Thank you.

----------

That's an excellent package price. Any chance you'd be willing to sell just #2? Thanks.

Yes, that will be okay. Would you send an email to [email protected] ? I could not send an email to you.

Hello!

Thank you.

----------

ALL SOLD OUT. THANK YOU.

Back