CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a shock, looked at the board agenda and did not see approval of the cut scores, I called and they are in the closed secession so we should hear after the meeting. That is thursday July 23 rd, alot of state employees are off on friday and this is the vacation season, question is are they in the envelopes and ready to go???

I am going with the 30th.

I had a shock, looked at the board agenda and did not see approval of the cut scores, I called and they are in the closed secession so we should hear after the meeting. That is thursday July 23 rd, alot of state employees are off on friday and this is the vacation season, question is are they in the envelopes and ready to go???
Freudian slip? Or is California really forming their own country? :bananapowerslide:

Not sure, but I don't think this is a furlough Friday (generally the 1, 2, and 3rd Fridays of the month). You may very well see results by July 25, certainly by the 30th unless something radical happens.

but I'm almost 100% sure you won't see anything in the database until after you have your letter. But, like I say every time, this won't stop anyone from checking 10,000 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont understand you remark, of course we are our own country. I spell like an engineer, where is the spell check on this thing!!

Not sure, but I don't think this is a furlough Friday (generally the 1, 2, and 3rd Fridays of the month). You may very well see results by July 25, certainly by the 30th unless something radical happens.
but I'm almost 100% sure you won't see anything in the database until after you have your letter. But, like I say every time, this won't stop anyone from checking 10,000 times.
24th is a Furlough Friday

The 3 Fridays off started in the second week of July

OMG Now I will have nightmares, the California Legislature printing their own money, no horror film could be so frightning.

Well, all I can say is that it is the beginning of the end!!!

Back