CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 MORE DAYS TO GO (not counting today LOL)...................
I should get my mail by Sat. but I have to go to other place for the weekend. I guess that I will find out on Monday. If I haven't got anything in the mail on Sunday night that I will get my mail by Tuesday because monday is a holiday in NY that post office is not open.
I am supposed to travel to North Carolina by end of week, and will be there for 3 months. So I'll be redirecting my mail to NC. Lets see when I get that. I guess I'll be on the license lookup before the mail arrives :) .

You can check on CA website as well.................just see if your name is there or not......but you need a strong heart!!!! By the way...3 months? April?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last exam cycle my buddy got his result letter before the posted mail date, however he didn't pass. On the other hand, I got my letter 5 days after the mail date, I did not pass either. What a bummer. Hopefully this is the year. I am praying to God, Jesus, Alla, Buddha, Monkey King, etc..., anyone who will answer my prayers.

3 MORE DAYS TO GO (not counting today LOL)...................
I should get my mail by Sat. but I have to go to other place for the weekend. I guess that I will find out on Monday. If I haven't got anything in the mail on Sunday night that I will get my mail by Tuesday because monday is a holiday in NY that post office is not open.
I am supposed to travel to North Carolina by end of week, and will be there for 3 months. So I'll be redirecting my mail to NC. Lets see when I get that. I guess I'll be on the license lookup before the mail arrives :) .

You can check on CA website as well.................just see if your name is there or not......but you need a strong heart!!!! By the way...3 months? April?
Yup its a long business trip, but hopefully I'll be able to visit places down South during free time. I would imagine people in CA shall get it by Friday if the board mails it before noon on 14th. Isn't it? Now its down to "DAY AFTER TOMORROW" :)

Last exam cycle my buddy got his result letter before the posted mail date, however he didn't pass. On the other hand, I got my letter 5 days after the mail date, I did not pass either. What a bummer. Hopefully this is the year. I am praying to God, Jesus, Alla, Buddha, Monkey King, etc..., anyone who will answer my prayers.
For some reason, CA will have more "dinged" posts than "passed" posts. It's always the case.

For some reason, CA will have more "dinged" posts than "passed" posts. It's always the case.
What do you mean "for some reason"? I think it happens mostly to Civil guys in CA, given that you end up writing two tough exams on second day, when guys in other states are relaxing. I see so many guys around me, who pass the National and one of the second day exams. Most find Survey as the killer, since there are so many calculations, and so little time to finish. Anyways, let's see. Keeping my fingers crossed.

What do you mean "for some reason"? I think it happens mostly to Civil guys in CA, given that you end up writing two tough exams on second day, when guys in other states are relaxing. I see so many guys around me, who pass the National and one of the second day exams. Most find Survey as the killer, since there are so many calculations, and so little time to finish. Anyways, let's see. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Personally, I found the Seismic to be the harder of the second day exams. I finished the Survey with time to spare.

Did anybody get newsletter/advertisement in the mail about PE courses?I am wondering how they get my address? Any idea?
Yes, I did. I received two of them. LOL.
Since one cannot fail twice :) , this has no bearing on your result.
Yeah, I've gotten a few of those too. It's kinda unnerving - like I need any more taunting while I wait in semi-dread/semi-hope for the results. :tardbang: :waitwall: :blowup:

it looks like the board has uploaded some new licenses. the last time i checked, the largest license number was 75432. i have just checked it again and the number now is 75476. Can someone please confirm this?????

it looks like the board has uploaded some new licenses. the last time i checked, the largest license number was 75432. i have just checked it again and the number now is 75476. Can someone please confirm this?????
Did you check your status?

Interesting. All the expiration dates for the new licenses are March 31, 2010. Doesn't look like these are October '09 test takers.

I guess that some people would have applied for receprocation license request for California PE license. I dont think that database would be updated untill atleasts Friday night. Good Luck alll....

I guess that some people would have applied for receprocation license request for California PE license. I dont think that database would be updated untill atleasts Friday night. Good Luck alll....
That makes sense. Thank you!

The Mechanical license number is still the same...so I am not sure they add new PE yet.

When they say they will update the site after mailing the results, they will do so. I would imagine the site will be updated next week. But tomorrow is the D-Day. All the best CA guys and gals.

Back