Congratulations on passing! I hope your wait is considerably shorter than mine. I mean, the original author's wait was a lot shorter than mine. I hit a snag when the main cashier went on maternity leave, right around the time my application was sent in. That was the cause of the 5-week wait between my application arriving at the BPELSG front desk, and the review starting, I believe.Thanks @leggo PE, this gave me the perspective I needed to figure out how long it'll take for me to get email approval for my application. I took my exam on 12/23/2020, got confirmation I passed on 12/30/2020, and then mailed out my PE application this past Wednesday.
But looks like I got a couple weeks out before I get any official word in
Congratulations @ryjamesGood news everyone! I finally received my license number after a grueling 2.5 month wait time, here's my final timeline based on my own personal experience with the CA PE application process:
Congrats again to all that passed the PE Power Exam!
- Confirmed USPS delivery of application to CA BPELSG: 01/11/2021
- Check cashed date: 02/22/2021
- DCA Email stating my application was out on hold due to incomplete evaluation forms: 03/17/2021
- Confirmed USPS delivery of updated engagement forms to CA BPELSG: 03/23/2021
- Received DCA Email stating my application has been forwarded to technical review: 03/26/2021
- *Confirmation DCA Email confirming my application has been technically approved: 04/06/2021
- DCA Website is updated with my credentials and license no.: 04/09/2021