Business Development Managers (Montreal, Madrid, Amsterdam, UAE)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leadmark

Reaction score
My client, a piping solutions company located in North America is looking for an International Business Development Managers. Over the past few years, the international business has grown substantially. In order to continue successful growth, the company is adding international business development professionals to focus on large engineering design-build firms.

I am looking for individuals with experience in working within the leading consulting engineering and construction companies globally (Bechtel, Fluor, Jacobs, etc.). The successful candidate would also have either engineering or technical sales experience related to piping products, and be familiar with the procurement procedures within those firms. Finally, this professional would bring relationships with them, allowing them to know projects in the pipeline and be able to position my client’s products as a part of those projects.

If you are interested in this position, or know someone that would be interested, please contact me directly at [email protected] or pass my contact information along.

Back