Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nashville hot chicken sandwich with a side Caesar salad.

bbq pulled pork, or as coworker referred to it - extra death-y death meat.

New to the thread, figured I’d start out strong with County Prison food!

We visited the courthouse and a few places which included eating the same lunch the prison was having, but in a conference room during a presentation. A few inmates (trustees) helped serve. 

Chicken patty, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, biscuit, and apple crisp. Everything turned out pretty decent even though the cost per meal is like $0.90 they said ($2.65 or so per person per day for 3 meals). 

Veered off of my normal lunch routine, and joined a friend at her office for a company-provided lunch. It was Middle Eastern-themed, and delicious.

Veered off of my normal lunch routine, and joined a friend at her office for a company-provided lunch. It was Middle Eastern-themed, and delicious.
That's so lucky! We often have leftovers from meetings, but it's always Pizza Guys, Togos, Pizza Guys, Togos, and so on... I wouldn't mind if i never, ever, ever ate Pizza Guys ever again.

New to the thread, figured I’d start out strong with County Prison food!

We visited the courthouse and a few places which included eating the same lunch the prison was having, but in a conference room during a presentation. A few inmates (trustees) helped serve. 

Chicken patty, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, biscuit, and apple crisp. Everything turned out pretty decent even though the cost per meal is like $0.90 they said ($2.65 or so per person per day for 3 meals). 
Late reply, but this inside look is pretty neat!

Cafeteria fish, runny mac and cheese, and carrots.  Ugh.

Which pisses me off because I left a **** meatball sub at home by accident!

Last edited by a moderator:
Grilled chicken cobb salad from D'Angelo's.  Pretty tasty actually.

Back