Bobby Petrino.... everyone point and laugh... :D

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Glad he isnt the Falcons Coach anymore, he was terrible as an NFL Coach, but oh man is it a little fun to watch this guy get his own..

He's pretty much been a lying asshole his entire career. He was busted for talking with schools about other coaching opportunities between the regular season and a bowl game when he coached Louisville. Apparently he didn't get that job, but the next season, he made this big speech about how he was in Louisville to stay, he would never leave, he would retire here, his kids loved the city, blah, blah, blah. The very same year, he split to coach the Falcons. Mike Vick gets busted, the Falcons suck, and he jumps ship mid-season to coach Arkansas. Arkansas should have known what they were getting at the time and they are lucky he lasted this long before getting busted in a lie again.

whats the story here? I heard this morning he got canned, but have no idea the back story
Had a 20-something year old honey on his bike when he dumped it, who ended up getting hired at the school, etc. etc.

I guess the difference in petrino and rich rod is that the falcons fans never wanted petrino and I thin wvu folks like dick rod before he used them as a spring board to a bigger job..

Dick Rod was basically King of :wv:

he screwed that up.

he grew up 20 miles from WVU stadium, I'd say that should have been a dream job, but his ego got in the way

But the Michigan people never wanted him, so they will feel that same feeling when Arizona fires him, I suppose

I did some yahoo searching of this asssitant girl, but yes I can see I could see how he could have been motivated.. those volleyball girl shorts are very nice!

have yall heard the pigsui song about Petrino and his motorcycle? they were playing it on sports talk radio down here and its funny as shit, but i cant find an audio clip of it to post,...

Here she is:

ApwGk4ACMAAXRjH.jpg

Their also finding out he was cheating on his mistress with a motorcycle model.

Back