Black Friday shopping

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope..woke up at 6 took the dogs out, went back to bed a and have just gotten up again and plopped down on the couch. Might go to Walgreen later today because we only have two Excedrin left after my tension headache yesterday but that's it.

I'd rather be at work than that. I'm holding out for Good Friday.

I don't function well in crowds, I don't really like shopping, and I hate frenzy. I've never been a Black Friday shopper.

Not black friday shopping, attempting to VPN into my office computer so I can work from home. No luck so far and no one is at the office to reboot the machine (that or the server is down again).

Doing what I can from home. Don't have the spare $$$ to spend anyway.

We were only going to go to Costco but we also decided to stop at Best Buy as well. Honestly, we went at 9 am and it was pretty normal there.

We ended up buying a new washer & dryer and got a good deal on them.

Costco was pretty dead and we just got what we needed there.

Last edited by a moderator:
We were only going to go to Costco but we also stopping at Best Buy. Honestly, we went at 9 am and it was pretty normal there.

We ended up buying a new washer & dryer and got a good deal on them.

Costco was pretty dead and we just got what we needed there.
The only way I will ever get a new washer and dryer is if I get divorced and remarried.

black friday is long dead since they get greedy and start the day before...what's the fun anymore

When the wife worked nights I would go out on Thursday night to people watch...(when she had to work on turkey day).. I did once snag an item or two (after the main rush died down). But all in all I can't see where it was worth it...

The only shopping I did today was in Granby,Co to buy gas and coffee..

Wife dragged me out Thanksgiving night. We ended up eating fairly early (4PM) so it wasn't too bad. Out in Ohio so it wasn't nearly as crazy as NYC. Walmart was still pretty crowded but very organized. Ended up getting just gifts for mini-Ram for Christmas and a few gifts for my wife's nieces/nephews and called it a night.

Wife dragged me out Thanksgiving night. We ended up eating fairly early (4PM) so it wasn't too bad. Out in Ohio so it wasn't nearly as crazy as NYC. Walmart was still pretty crowded but very organized. Ended up getting just gifts for mini-Ram for Christmas and a few gifts for my wife's nieces/nephews and called it a night.
I hope you got something for RG too...

I cybered RG.
tumblr_inline_nb7g077Eww1szk2us.gif

Back