Black Friday shopping

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That reminds me of this:

brie+larson+sitting+on+a+cake.gif

I just did some online shopping. We went out Friday just to get out of the house and ended up at the mall. I ended up spending about $200 in Lego, but there was nothing that was really on sale.

we stopped at kohls about 4pm on friday to check out a bedding set that was in the kohls flyer for 49.99. Got to the store and it was 89.99 for the king size...the ad didn't mention larger sizes cost more. The only thing I ended up buying was a $14 toy for my cousin's baby's first xmas present so I could give it to my sister since she is going to see her for xmas. saved me from having to pay for shipping later.

bought some stuff online. I hate people to much to go out and deal with a bunch of angry people trying to save some money on junk :eek:ld-025:

Turns out Harbor Freight was honoring their Cyber Monday prices in stores. Got a fold-up welding table that was $149 for $79 + 20% off coupon, and picked up a new welding cart as well that was $250 for $149.

Back