Big bottom

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z06dustin

Reaction score
We just poured a transmission tower base that's 30 truckloads of cement, 10' diameter, and 104' tall (7' above ground 97' below).

I hope that there was some aggregate and water mixed in with that cement. :p

But that really is a big pour. Looks to be around 300 yards if my calcs are correct.

I wonder what the volume of Coco's butt is? Dex, do you have any insight on this? :D

The only way to determine this would be with either very precise measurements, that would probably take hours of examination, or for her to put her bare bottom in a bath tub and measure the displacement. I would like to volunteer for this important scientific mission on behalf of EB.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what the volume of Coco's butt is? Dex, do you have any insight on this? :D

The only way to determine this would be with either very precise measurements, that would probably take hours of examination, or for her to put her bare bottom in a bath tub and measure the displacement. I would like to volunteer for this important scientific mission on behalf of EB.com.
I'd be willing to take notes and pictures for you, for record keeping.

I would have to be project supervisor for this, especially since I've been denoted the unofficial resident Coco expert...

Guys, I'm sorry but I really think she's going to want some privacy. I seriously doubt she's going to want a bunch of guys staring at her ass. If she wanted that she would have posted it on the internet. I'll be sure to take pictures so it's well documented.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I'm sorry but I really think she's going to want some privacy. I seriously doubt she's going to want a bunch of guys staring at her ass. If she wanted that she would have posted it on the internet. I'll be sure to take pictures so it's well documented.
Take pictures so you can put them on the internet?

Of course.

Of course.
Do you think she would like photos of her ass on the internet?
I doubt a classy lady like that would, but this is all in the name of science.

Back