Back where I belong

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes I would..... It would suck having to wipe the lonley dude off your hood every time you came back to your car when parking in public... but other than that... why not?

what was that about having to suck the lonely dude off, and then wiping something, huh????

Are you sure???? Would you drive around town in a car with giant breasts?
That depends what you mean-

1. Would I drive around in a car that had giant breasts, or

2. Would I drive around in a car, sporting giant breasts myself, or

3. Would I drive around in a car with giant breasts in the car, say in the shotgun seat.

Well, I guess maybe no to all three. Except #3 if they were attached to a lady. Although some might say I'm pretty close on #2.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had giant breasts, I would not be driving around town in a Mini-Cooper.

I would be at home playing with my giant breasts!

what was that about having to suck the lonely dude off, and then wiping something, huh????
I was going to attempt a lame comeback... something about reading comprehension not being your strong suit... but instead... I'll just go with:

D'OH!!!!!

I think I'd rather drive around with a pair of giant beasts.

Then when people cut me off, I would unleash the beasts to gnaw their face off! :mad2:

I think I'd rather drive around with a pair of giant beasts.
Then when people cut me off, I would unleash the beasts to gnaw their face off! :mad2:
I wish I could drive around with one giant beast. Unfortunately, that wasn't God's plan for me.

Back