Atlanta - Civil/Env Project Engineer

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GTScott

I now continue my spamming with yet another job opportunity....next I will post deals on prescription drugs.

Civil and Environmental Project Engineer - Minimum Requirements: The applicant must have a BS from an accredited civil engineering program and an FEIT certification. The Project Engineer, under the supervision of a Professional Engineer will be involved in a number of aspects of project implementation generally including planning, design and construction services for water and water reclamation utilities. The training provided, under the supervision of a Professional Engineer will provide the applicant an opportunity to obtain Professional Registration. The position(s) will be filled in both offices.

Wiedeman and Singleton is a 100 year-old civil and environmental engineering firm specializing in water, water reclamation and surface water management planning, design and construction management for public utilities. The Firm is based in Buckhead (City of Atlanta), Georgia located at 1789 Peachtree Street with a full-service satellite office in Rock Hill, SC (Charlotte, NC area).

The Firm is looking for highly talented Engineer’s interested in developing there skills and working on complex projects for both office locations. As a medium size, employee owned firm, Engineer’s work closely with Principals and Clients with minimal bureaucracy.

Compensation: The annual compensation will be commensurate with the applicants experience and education. This includes an annual salary, annual bonus and retirement matching based on individual and company performance. The year-end bonus has historically averaged 3% of annual salary. Additionally, the applicant can participate in the Company’s SIMPLE IRA program (per IRS requirements) which includes a company match of up to 3% of salary based on employee participation.

Benefits and Vacation: After 90 days of employment, employees can accrue nearly 5 weeks of paid leave time on an annual basis in the first year of employment that includes an average of 8 paid holidays based on the historical average. The Firm offers the full range of benefits options for medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.

Please send resumes to [email protected]

GT-

I work with a lot of civil engineering students at Auburn University. Do you mind if I print this out and post it by our time clock where they will see it? We have a few that will be graduating soon.

ktulu

GT-
I work with a lot of civil engineering students at Auburn University. Do you mind if I print this out and post it by our time clock where they will see it? We have a few that will be graduating soon.

ktulu
I would greatly appreciate that as I need to get these slots filled! Thanks for your help!

-GT

Back