Are results released in the morning?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aae417

Reaction score
I am in Louisiana so I know our results are emailed and typically have been one of the earliest states. Im just wondering if results are released at a certain time of day (I know each state does it differently). This information would save me the trouble of constantly refreshing the NCEES site and my email to check!

I am in Louisiana so I know our results are emailed and typically have been one of the earliest states. Im just wondering if results are released at a certain time of day (I know each state does it differently). This information would save me the trouble of constantly refreshing the NCEES site and my email to check!
I remember a thread somewhere around here that discussed the email arrival times...and it was after 4pm. I think that is what I read/remember...

This is the first time my state will be doing the website/email notification, so I'm not positive.

last year was at morning around 11:00 am in AZ

The 2nd full moon after Mars crosses Aries.

That was last night? :bananapowerslide:

last year was at morning around 11:00 am in AZ
Boo you must have an easy life. I have lunch at 11:00 am

That was last night? :bananapowerslide:
thought it was this morning...

to answer the original question... definately maybe

I took it this past April (didn't pass unfortunately) and the results then showed up on our state board website mid morning. Although one thing to look out for, or at least this happened for April's test, the results came out right after NCEES updated it's website to show the pass rates for Aprils exam. I just checked and those still havn't been updated for October, so I'm not expecting them just yet!

Good one :eek:ld-025:

i posed that same question. The answers seemed to vary from 10 am to after 4pm, although one guy said his results for LA showed up on the LAPELS site before ncees sent out the email.

Back